Toycen CM03D Ball End and Corner Radius Grinding Fixture – all Cuttermaster Models
Time for a Tune-up The Basic CM03D (Mk2) is a simple radius attachment like the old CM03 only much more precise with Clearance Indexing.
The Toycen Helical Radius Attachment CM03 Helical. will interpolate the flute helix at the tip ( July 2021)
The Toycen CM03 MK2 is an improved version of the old CM03 Rad attachment. The CM03 has been around for
quite a while and there are a lot of fans so I didn’t want to mess too much with a good thing but we can do better in several areas, Its time now, and its pretty.
- Longer Gibs
- Wider dovetail
- 360 Degree Swing capable
- Long Tool Option up to an 8-inch length
- 5C Collet
- Center locating step (no need to find spindle center for Ball-end work)
- Coming soon CM03 MK3 ( helical compensation for steeper flute helix tools)
- Tool Away from the wheel Y-Axis clearance Indexing
- Magnetic Y axis DRO (not optical)
In this video, we feature the Y axis Magnetic DRO With movable magnetic display
For a demo we change the Corner rad to .080 to .085
1. Move the Y table axis back .005 (increasing the radius to .085)
2. Move the CM023 Y axis in .005 to meet the wheel
3, Move the upper X in so the grind picks up the wheel move on the end
ok this is kinda cool
Helical interpolation at the end of the swing (after a thousand requests in the last 40 years.
Ill let you all know how it goes 🙂