Single Wheel Work Station with Radius Rail – Tradesman Power Strop – Precision Blade Hone
Best Knife Honing System
- • Tool support on wheel center for simplified angle calculation
- • Free online (use offline) calculator to easily set any angle
- • Reversing, variable speed DC drive (100 to 1000 RPM) provides high torque at low rpm
- • Cool, Quiet and Powerful
- • Production workstation, fully warrantied
Tradesman Power Strop - Ready to Run Includes
- • 250mm Precision Ground Leather Strop wheel (will run any 250 mm wheel) Paper, or hard felt
- • Radius Rail tool support
- • Tradesman grit Aluminum Oxide / CBN Mist spray - just add water
Use the Tradesman Precision Blade Hone as an addition to your Edge Apex Sharpening System. Simply set the rails to get your precision bevel angle
100 to 1000 Rpm Reversing 250 mm Ground Harness leather wheel
Machined Aluminum Core, Bonded Leather rim
(Ground after Bonding to match the 250 mm CBN wheel Diameter)
Use with any honing compound, Tradesman Spray on Blade Magic is recommended.
Tradesman Honing compound is a hand-applied mist spray of 1500 Grit Aluminum Oxide powder, or
CBN 2500 (6 Micron ) XL Sharp or Fabricated Crystal (Tap Water Mist).
Deburs quickly leaves a nice finish and leaves the stropping wheel clean and dry for the next application
For the bladesmith who has everything
110 220 V 5 amps
THREE EASY STEPS TO PRECISION SHARPEN AND HONE ANY ANGLE
RESULT: NO GUESSWORK, PRECISION SHARPENING AND HONING
Why is the Tradesman Edge Apex the Best Knife Sharpening System?
Accurate Knife Apex Bevel Setting
- The Tradesman Edge System is the only grinder that directly measures the clearance between the rail and the wheel (simple triangle), the most accurate and consistent way of setting knife bevels, eliminating numerous variables.
Precise and Repeatable Knife Apex Bevels Using Graduated Support Rails
- The Tradesman Edge Apex and Power Strop allow the operator to dial-in any knife bevel angle, using the calculator and graduated support rails, allowing for repeatable precision knife sharpening and honing, like no other
- It is the only grinder where the rail is precisely at the wheel spindle height — blade is down, in front of the operator in an edge-trailing orientation
- 15 kg
- 36 × 36 × 36 cm