- About Us
Cuttermasters– Is the leading producer of cutting tool grinding equipment in North America. January 2020, Cuttermasters acquired the Trademark Cuttermaster Profesional
To this day every product, every prototype, is designed by Jeff and is built by hand in our shop. Over the decade the company has developed a world-class crew of talented young men who are now experienced machine tool builders.
From concept to trial is generally under a month hot new products are in production in under two months ( most can be tracked on our blog) Our engineering team interfaces directly with our customers through product development and the production process.In our factory Machine tolerances are tracked to completion of new product, drawings are updated as the parts are built.
This makes it possible, as a matter of normal course, to provide machines with above normal characteristics when needed in the Tradesman and Journeyman grinder lineup.
Cuttermasters operates as a debt-free company. and engineering QC Lab and two warehouses in Canada, a US Office warehouse in New York, later in 2018 a location in Washington state. Cuttermasters has the best warranty in the business., if it’s broke we fix it, machines are generally repaired for free as part of our research and life cycle test program. We maintain a large finished goods inventory.
The Toycen Cuttermaster Professional – -Tool Grinder /End Mill Sharpener the CM01P incorporates the super quiet Toycen Infinite Twin DC Tower, Toycen Radius Air Spindle. Both are current Patents. Toycen Infinite Single Universal WHeel Head for Tool Grinders. Coming January 2020
Tradesman and Tradesman Machinist Line of DC Grinders Patented (Good Idea Marty !) – Our bench-mounted, universal DC grinders: woodturners, machine shops, tool modification, welding, and composite material fabrication. This is a hot item for machine shops (Tradesman Machinist).
Toycen GSC and Synic Machines – Our line of world-class drill and end mill end sharpeners. We have most of these machines built to our own specifications and as such we have very long warranties.
We test everything that looks good in tool grinding.
Cuttermasters and Tradesman Super Abrasive Grinding Wheels are world-class precision plated and resin bond grinding wheels. Cuttermasters is the largest seller of the CUTTERMASTER End Mill Sharpener worldwide and is the sole producer of Cuttermaster Professional, the Cuttermaster CM01 DC. Cuttermaster Professional is a registered Trademark of Cuttermasters.
Our tool grinders make it very easy for any shop to sharpen its own tools with existing staff, seriously eliminating downtime. Money and time that is normally wasted shows up on the bottom line as profit. If it’s good we carry it.
Cuttermasters facilities – Ottawa ( Rapid Prototyping), Smiths Falls (Ontario-Distribution), Ogdensburg, NY (Manufacturing and Distribution).
- US Navy National Research Lab Washington DC (Cuttermaster Professional)
- Canadian Security and Intelligence Service
- Canadian National Research Council
- Canadian Forces Base Bagotville (AFB)
- University of Ottawa Rehabilitation center
- Department of National Defence Quality Engineering and Test Establishment. (QETE)
- Crysler Canada
- Arnprior Aerospace
- Camcor Industries
- Micron Precision
- DND Canada (QETE) Cuttermaster Professional
- BC Precision
- Fed Ex
- Tesla (4 machines)
- Johns Hopkins
- St Olafs University Tool maker Program
- San Diego State University
- MS Aerospace
- Sturm, Ruger & Co.
- Strayer Voight
- US Navy Aerospace Lab Aberdeen MD (Cuttermaster Professional)
- 4 Front Engineered Systems
- Randys Automotive
- Pegen Industries
- Rolls Royce Aerospace
- Saudi Military
- Techno Troquales
- 4 Front ES
- High Tech Services
- Pauls Tool and Die
- Martins Sharpening (2 Cuttermaster Professional)
- Gemini Tool Services
- Seals Tool
- Red Rigging – UK
- Jamco America
- Smart Die and design
- Johns Hopkins (4 tradesmen)
- Boeing Charleston (Tradesman , Grinding carbon fibre)
- MIT Robotics Lab (Tradesman)
- DOAll Florida Tool grinding Operations (Cuttermaster Professional)
- General Motors
- New Mexico State University
- Pas Tech
- City of Chicago Maintenience
- Concept 2 ( Tradesman Grinding carbon Fibre)
- Saudi Aramco
- Blossom Machining
- MIT Trades Program