Belt Sander Neck and Cut Off Package
Description• The Tradesman Machinist 6" DC Variable Speed Bench Grinder complete with • TMB36 Tradesman 2" x 48" Belt Sanding Attachment • Three piece belt kit: 120, 220, 320 grit belts • T-ER32 Neck, Flat and Cut Off attachment • your choice of 6" plated grinding wheel • Plugs in to any AC outlet read more
The Tradesman Machinist 6″ DC Variable Speed Bench Grinder complete with 2″ x 48″ Belt Sanding Attachment, your choice of 6″ plated grinding wheel, and standard tool rests.
Why the Tradesman Grinder?
- DC Motor – the DC motor is 5 times as powerful as an AC motor and provides high torque, quiet and cool grinding
- Super Abrasive Wheels – CBN or diamond precision plated wheels never loose their shape
- In-house Tool Modifications – Cut out down time and take control of your shop
- No Burnt Tools – Our patented DC motor grinder will not burn tools and lower tool life
- High Torque – 400-4000 RPM
- Proudly Made in North America – built by machinists in Canada and the US using quality parts and practices you can trust
- Several Configurations Available – several add-ons and customizations available based on the needs of your shop
V-Block Tool Rest for Flats and Cut Off
Spinning Neck Relief and Cut Off Fixture, ER32
Mitre Rest Jig Plate with y-Axis Micro Feed
- 35 kg
- 27 × 27 × 34 cm