DAREx M3 or M5 Replacement Wheel
- • Cuttermasters DAREx CBN and Diamond Replacement Grinding Wheels
- •6" x 3/4" x 1-1/4" arbor (5/8" bushing available)
- •CBN and Diamond
- •100 and 180 grit
- •For DAREx M3 or M5
- •Bushings for 5/8" arbor available
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Add a review
DAREx M3 OR M5 REPLACEMENT WHEELS
- Choose CBN for cobalt and High Speed Steel tools and choose diamond for carbide tools
- Choose 100 or 180 grit. Generally 100 grit is better for the deeper split point cut and the 180 provides a better finish for a sharp cutting lip.
- These are very accurate wheels with more grit and better shape than the stock DAREx wheels
- Cuttermaster CBN and Diamond Wheels last 2 to 3 times longer than the Darex plated wheels
- There is virtually no dust and the wheel maintains a sharp corner producing accurate Tip Geometry and a good center when point splitting
- 6″ Diameter X 3/4″ Width X 1-1/4″ Arbor
DAREx M3 and M5 Equivalent Wheel Numbers
- PP04863GF CBN 100, Cuttermasters CM-M5C100
- PP04862GF CBN 180, Cuttermasters CM-M5C180
- PP04858GF Diamond 100, Cuttermasters CM-M5D100
- PP04857GF Diamond 180, Cuttermasters CM-M5D180
|dareX Part Number||Grit Medium||Grit Size||Diameter||Width||Arbor||Cuttermasters Part Number|
Do you need a 6" wheel guard?
These wheels have 1.25" arbor. Do you need a bushing?
- 1.5 kg
- 17 × 18 × 6 cm
- There are no reviews yet.